Not at all, because the blogger sets the prices. You can only decide whether to invest in advertising.
Advertising pricing criteria may depend on various factors:
1. The size of the blogger's audience: the larger the blogger's audience, the higher the cost of advertising.
2. Ads Format: Video ads usually cost more than static ads.
3. Duration of placement: the duration of advertising content can also affect its cost.
4. Theme and quality of content.
5. Scope of work.
6. Seasonality: The demand for advertising may vary depending on the season.
7. Blogger's reputation: work experience, the quality of past advertising and the blogger's reputation.
Keep in mind that in narrow niches everything is a little different: the more specialized the topic, the more expensive the placement will be. And, despite the small reach, a micro-influencer in a narrow niche can bring more orders to the company than giants with a blurred audience.
You may also be interested in