Public offer agreement
To pay for a subscription with a bank card, select the subscription you are interested in on the main page of the site. Click the "buy" button (if you are not authorized on the site - in this case, before choosing a payment method, you will be asked to log in to your google account or register). in the window that appears, select the payment method: by bank card. when paying for an order with a bank card, the payment is processed on the bank's authorization page, where you need to enter your bank card details:
1. card type
2. card number
3. card validity period (indicated on the front side of the card)
4. name of the cardholder (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
5. cvc2/cvv2 code (last 3 digits next to the owner's signature on the back of the card) if your card is connected to the 3d-secure service, you will be automatically redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card to go through the authentication procedure. For information about the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the bank that issued your bank card. the security of processing Internet payments through the bank's payment gateway is guaranteed by the pci dss international security certificate. information is transmitted using ssl encryption technology. this information is not available to third parties. subject to successful payment, you will be provided with a key. The Contractor's services are not subject to value added tax due to the Contractor's use of a simplified taxation system, in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 346.11 of the Tax Code of the Russian Federation. tips and recommendations on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
1. Take care of your plastic cards the same way you take care of cash. do not forget them in the car, restaurant, shop, etc.
2. never give your full credit card number over the phone to any person or company
3. Always have an emergency telephone number at hand for the bank that issued your card, and in case of loss, contact the bank immediately
4. Enter card details only when making a purchase. never list them for any other reason. payment procedure for legal entities For payment issues for legal entities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
refusal of the service the right of the consumer to terminate the contract for the provision of services is regulated by Article 32 of the federal law "on the protection of consumer rights"
1. The consumer has the right to terminate the service agreement at any time in accordance with the conditions specified in clause 7 of the Consumer Agreement.
2. upon discovery of deficiencies in the rendered service, the consumer has the right, at his choice, to demand: o - gratuitous elimination of deficiencies; o - the corresponding price reduction;
3. the contractor is responsible for the shortcomings of the service, for which the warranty period is not established, if the consumer proves that they arose before he accepted it or for reasons that arose before that moment; cancellation of the customer's participation in the course can be made exclusively in writing by sending the contractor an electronic copy of the application signed by the customer himself, containing data on the full payment details of the customer's account, to the e-mail address email@example.com, the refund to the customer is made within 20 (twenty) working days from the date of receipt by the contractor of the application for return
4. Only one free key per user is allowed. The free key can only be used for one channel. This restriction does not apply to paid subscriptions.
5. The trial period is valid for 2 weeks
6. The Contractor has the right to stop using the free key without giving reasons